IPL 2024 Match Preview: Gujarat Titans vs. Sunrise Hyderabad

IPL 2024 Match Preview Gujarat Titans vs. Sunrise Hyderabad
IPL 2024 Match Preview: Gujarat Titans vs. Sunrise Hyderabad 2

The excitement of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024 continues as the Gujarat Titans gear up to take on Sunrise Hyderabad in the 12th match of the tournament. Scheduled to be held on Sunday, March 31, 2024, at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, this clash promises to be a thrilling encounter between two competitive teams.

Team Overview:

Gujarat Titans:

  • W Saha (wk)*
  • Shubman Gill (c)*
  • Azmatullah
  • David Miller
  • Vijay Shankar
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Rashid Khan
  • Sai Kishore
  • Umesh
  • Mohit Sharma
  • Spencer Johnson
  • Sai Sudharsan

Sunrise Hyderabad:

  • Klaasen (wk)*
  • Cummins (c)*
  • Head
  • Mayank Agarwal*
  • Abhishek Sharma*
  • Markram*
  • Shahbaz Ahmed*
  • Bhuvneshwar*
  • Markande
  • Jaydev Unadkat
  • Nitish Reddy

Match Prediction:

The Gujarat Titans have a formidable lineup, with Shubman Gill leading from the front and players like David Miller and Rashid Khan providing strength in batting and bowling respectively. However, Sunrise Hyderabad, led by Cummins, have a balanced side with experienced players like Mayank Agarwal and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.

Toss Prediction:

Sunrise Hyderabad are predicted to win the toss.

Highest and Lowest Score Prediction:

The highest score for this match is predicted to be around 210, with the lowest score likely to be around 180.

Man of the Match Prediction:

Mayank Agarwal is predicted to be the man of the match.

Chances of Winning:

Sunrise Hyderabad are given a 65% chance of winning, while Gujarat Titans have a 35% chance.


Please note that these predictions are based on the information available at the time of writing and are intended for entertainment purposes only. Actual outcomes may vary. Always gamble responsibly.

The stage is set for an epic showdown between the Gujarat Titans and Sunrise Hyderabad. Cricket fans can expect a fiercely contested match with both teams eager to secure a vital win. So, mark your calendars and get ready for a thrilling day of cricket at the Narendra Modi Stadium.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *