Royal Challenge Bengaluru vs. Lucknow Super Giants – IPL 2024

The excitement in the air is palpable as the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024 gears up for its 15th match between Royal Challenge Bengaluru and Lucknow Super Giants. Scheduled for Sunday, March 2nd, 2024, at the iconic M.Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru, this match promises to be a thrilling encounter.

IMG 20240402 WA0008
Royal Challenge Bengaluru vs. Lucknow Super Giants - IPL 2024 2

Teams Lineup:

Royal Challenge Bengaluru:

  1. F du Plessis (C)
  2. V Kohli
  3. C Green
  4. R Patidar
  5. G Maxwell
  6. A Rawat (WK)
  7. D Karthik
  8. M Dagar
  9. R Topley
  10. M Siraj
  11. V Vyshak
  12. Y Dayal

Lucknow Super Giants:

  1. QDK (WK)
  2. KL Rahul
  3. D Padikkal
  4. M Stoinis
  5. N Pooran (C)
  6. K Pandya
  7. A Badoni / D Hooda
  8. R Bishnoi
  9. M Khan
  10. M Yadav
  11. M Siddharth
  12. N Ul Haq


M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

Match Prediction:

The toss can play a crucial role in the outcome of the match, with Lucknow Super Giants likely to win the toss. Head-to-head, Bangalore has a slight edge with 3 wins out of 4 matches against Lucknow. The average score at this venue is around 165, but both teams are expected to push for an even higher score, aiming for around 180 runs.

Playing Conditions:

The pitch at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium typically favors batsmen, with pacers having a good track record. In the last 7 IPL matches, pacers have taken 53 wickets, while spinners have taken 27 wickets, indicating a preference for pace bowling.

Key Players:

For Royal Challenge Bengaluru, Glenn Maxwell’s all-round performance could be crucial, making him a strong contender for the Man of the Match award. Lucknow Super Giants, led by Nicholas Pooran, will rely on their batting firepower to chase down or set a challenging target.


With a well-balanced team and home advantage, Royal Challenge Bengaluru holds a 65% chance of winning, but Lucknow Super Giants, with their strong batting lineup, shouldn’t be underestimated, carrying a 35% chance of victory.


This preview is based on current team strengths, past performances, and statistical analysis. Actual match outcomes may vary, and viewers are encouraged to enjoy the game for its excitement and unpredictability.

This match is poised to be a clash of titans, showcasing the best of IPL 2024’s talent and competitive spirit. Cricket enthusiasts can expect an evening of thrilling cricket action at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

Stay tuned for the live action and witness cricketing excellence unfold in the IPL 2024 series!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *